$5 Flat rate shipping / Free shipping on all orders over $100
take care of your candle to get the full experience.
- keep your candle stored in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- when lighting your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface.
- this may take up to 2-4 hours, but it will ensure an even burn for the life of the candle & will prevent tunneling.
- always trim your wick before each burn.
- keep wax pool free from debris.
- always burn candles away from anything flammable, in plain sight. never leave a burning candle unattended.
- always light your candle in a well-ventilated room
- do not fall asleep with the candle burning.
- do not burn your candle once 1/4" of wax is left & the wick tab is exposed.